Terms and Conditions
Trexplus.com believes in helping its customers as far as possible and has, therefore, a liberal cancellation policy. Under this policy:
1. For Cash on Delivery, product cancellation have to be done within 24 hours after the order shipped cannot be canceled. If the buyer order placed by the online payment method the buyer can cancel the order within 24 hours. If the buyer chose the product booking method they have to book the products (where booking available) by paying (Rs.99 – 499 based on product) through online payment options or call +91 9083527119 (11 AM – 06 PM). The booking amount will be refunded if buyers cancel the products under 24 hours (when the order placed).
Where booking not available they have to pay through online payment options or Cash On Delivery available on the website.
If a buyer order placed under the booking policy and after 24 hours he/she refuse to accept the product. Then he/she cannot claim the booking amount refund.
2. Trexplus.com does not accept cancellation requests for preorder items.
3. In case you feel that the product received is not as shown on the site, you must bring it to the notice of our customer service within 48 hours of receiving the product. The Customer Service Team after looking into your complaint will take an appropriate decision.
4. In case of complaints regarding products that come with a warranty from manufacturers, please refer the issue to them.
Return/ Refund/ Replacement Policy
- We accept return/replacement request only if the product delivered by us is in damaged condition, the wrong product sent, the product in dead condition or the product is defective. Buyers will have 48 hours to return/replacement products after receiving the products. They have to inform us Call – +91 9083527119 (11 AM – 06 PM) or Email- email@example.com (24/7) regarding disputes/damage/wrong/ dead condition products sent, after taking the decision of our management team refund or replacement will be done. (Return on the branded product will be taken only when the product cannot be fixed in any way)
If the seal of the product is opened and the product is not faulty then return will not be applicable.
2. If the payment was made through our payment gateway then it will be refunded in the same account by which the payment was done, in the case of BANK TRANSFER and COD orders refunds will be done only in the buyer’s bank account. Refunds usually take 7-10 working days to reflect in your account.
This document is published in accordance with the provisions of Rule 3 of the Information Technology (Intermediaries Guidelines) Rules, 2011. The User Agreement may be updated from time to time by the Company without notice. It is therefore strongly recommended that you review the User Agreement, as available on the Marketplace, each time you access and/or use the Marketplace.
The terms ‘visitor(s)’, ‘user(s)’, ‘you’ hereunder refer to the person visiting, accessing, browsing through and/or using the Marketplace at any point in time.
The Marketplace is a platform for domestic consumers to transact with third party sellers, who have been granted access to the Marketplace to display and offer products for sale through the Marketplace. For abundant clarity, the Company does not provide any services to users other than providing the Marketplace as a platform to transact at their own cost and risk, and other services as may be specifically be notified in writing.
The Company is not and cannot be a party to any transaction between you and the third party sellers, or have any control, involvement or influence over the products purchased by you from such third party sellers or the prices of such products charged by such third-party sellers. The Company therefore disclaims all warranties and liabilities associated with any products offered on the Marketplace.
Services on the Marketplace are available to only select geographies in Nadia, and are subject to restrictions based on business hours and days of third party sellers.
Transactions through the Marketplace may be subject to a delivery charge where the minimum order size is not met. You will be informed of such delivery charge at the stage of check-out for a transaction through the Marketplace.
Persons who are “incompetent to contract” within the meaning of the Indian Contract Act, 1872 including minors, un-discharged insolvents etc. are not eligible to use/access the Marketplace.
The Marketplace is intended to be a platform for end-consumers desirous of purchasing product(s) for domestic self-consumption. If you are a retailer, institution, wholesaler or any other business user, you are not eligible to use the Marketplace to purchase products from third-party sellers, who have been granted access to the Marketplace to display and offer their products for sale through the Marketplace.
The Company, in its sole discretion and without liability, reserves the right to terminate or refuse your registration, or refuse to permit use/access to the Marketplace, if: (i) it is discovered or brought to notice that you do not conform to the eligibility criteria, or (ii) the Company has reason to believe (including through evaluating usage patterns) that the eligibility criteria is not met/is violated by a user, or (iii) may breach the terms of this User Agreement.
In order to determine compliance with eligibility criteria, the Company inter alia uses an algorithm and/or pre-determined criteria based technology and accordingly, from time to time, your usage may be restricted or blocked on account of overlap with such algorithms/pre-determined criteria. In such cases, if you are a genuine domestic user of the Platform, please contact us for assistance.
The Company aims to ensure that prices of all products offered for sale are true and correct. However, from time to time, the prices of certain products may not be current or may be inaccurate on account of technical issues, typographical errors or incorrect product information provided to the Company by third-party seller. In each such case, notwithstanding anything to the contrary, the Company reserves the right to cancel the order without any further liability.
Subject to the foregoing, the price mentioned at the time of ordering a product shall be the price charged at the time of delivery, provided that no product offered for sale on the Marketplace will be sold at a price higher than its MRP (Maximum Retail Price).
Communication with Company
If you wish to correct or update any information you have provided, you may do so online, on the website itself. Alternatively, you may contact the Company to correct or update such information by sending an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
In the event of loss of access to the website, you may contact the Company by sending an e-mail to: email@example.com.
Registered Office –Bagula Bus Stand Opposite AXIS Bank ATM Shop No. 5, West Bengal, Nadia, Bagula Pin – 741502
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org