About this item
- Our full-featured desktop modeler, built to make anything your imagination can create.
Simple is powerful
- The most intuitive way to design, document and communicate your ideas in 3D.
- Work through your ideas in 3D space and quickly develop your projects.
- Accuracy from the beginning is key. SketchUp enables you to design, define, and plan in all stages of the project.
Features you’ll love
- SketchUp plays well with all of the other tools in your design toolbox.
- Customize the look and feel of any project’s style to make it your very own.
- Use the Extension Warehouse to make SketchUp exactly what you need it to be.
- Get stakeholders all the details they need to get the job done.
- Work smart and work fast with SketchUp’s objects.
- This isn’t SketchUp’s first rodeo. SketchUp uses inferencing to make accuracy and speed a cinch.
- Brand SketchUp Pro
- Manufacturer SketchUp Pro
- Model SketchUp Pro
- Package Dimensions 8.13 x 5.84 x 1.78 cm; 22.68 Grams
- Item model number SketchUp Pro
- Key Type Digital License Key
- Memory Storage Capacity 8GB
- Digital Storage Capacity 8GB
- Hardware Interface Pendrive
- Mounting Hardware Others
- Batteries Included No
- Batteries Required No
- Material Others
- Includes Rechargeable Battery No
- Manufacturer SketchUp
- Item Weight 22.7 g
- Warranty 1 Year
Sourav Sarkar –
SketchUp is the easier way when it comes to 3D modeling and the overall result can be as professional as many BIM software available in the market.
Subhankar Pal –
I’ve been using google sketchup since university, in a short time I was able to present my work in 3d, and I’ve been using it ever since, and it’s been 10 years now.
6 people found this helpful
Protap Aditya Bain –
Rohan Biswas –
Sketchup was always my preferred program, I have always loved it. The only thing is the documenting they would need to work on.
Purnita Sen Gupta –
I have used it both personally and professionally, without doubt one of the most useful prototyping tools available today.
9 people found this helpful